site info
Skeletal Wings - a resource site with graphics and tutorials, enjoy your stay ~

Home About Disclaimer Resources Affiliates Follow
tagboard
archive
questions
etcetera
Layout by mymostloved with image
currently viewing

Denise Kim 16, Chinese Australian and currently residing in Sydney. I am an aspiring web and graphic designer. I wanted to open this site in April to celebrate my two years of blogging. View my networks ?

I used to contribute at Obsequious with my cyber friends, I bet no one's heard of it. I really enjoy creating and editing graphics but I don't always end up using them... if you get what I mean, so I've decided to post them here.

Please read the disclaimer and rules, if I haven't myself clear enough, feel free to ask me in the enquiries section. I would like to thank xochitl for coming up with the site name Skeletal Wings. :)
All rights reserved skeletalwings.blogspot.com by Denise Kim
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶