site info
Skeletal Wings - a resource site with graphics and tutorials, enjoy your stay ~

Home About Disclaimer Resources Affiliates Follow
tagboard
archive
questions
etcetera
Layout by mymostloved with image
currently viewing
Okay well I'll have a lot of free time during the holidays so I'm thinking of taking requests. :)

First I want to make a set of 100 x 100 icons so do you guys want anything in particular ? Okay one thing though, I'm not into white stuff so please don't request icons of like US celebrities.

Also, tell me what you want tutorials on. :D Like I wouldn't want to post a tutorial on something and then everyone's like meh I already know that, it's saving my time and your time.

Please ! Flood me me ideas ! Leave requests by commenting on this post, and this post only or they will be ignored. And I apologise if I only do a few requested things or please be patient since I can't do them all at once. Other than that, REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST ! :D
All rights reserved skeletalwings.blogspot.com by Denise Kim
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶