site info
Skeletal Wings - a resource site with graphics and tutorials, enjoy your stay ~

Home About Disclaimer Resources Affiliates Follow
tagboard
archive
questions
etcetera
Layout by mymostloved with image
currently viewing
Since people keep asking for html help through my personal blog and my Facebook page, I shall do a post that covers it all so I don't have to keep finding different links for them. Here are some pages from Blogger Help and Blogskins.com which cover useful basic Blogger tags. :)

Comments (pop up and embedded) Pagination links (older/newer posts) Permalink and Blog ID Followers widget Various tags Template tags: defined

Hope you found these useful or comment if there's anything you want me to add to this list. :)

Labels:

All rights reserved skeletalwings.blogspot.com by Denise Kim
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶